Club Yellow Signup
Club Yellow is open to all Art Mentoring Graduates.
CLUB YELLOW is for you if you:
- feel you’d like more help so you can to keep growing and expanding your creativity
- sometimes need advice about ‘arty’ problems (or decisions) your facing
- want to avoid loneliness – Most art is created when alone. Even if you have a partner, they don’t always understand your ‘arty’ ideas. Networking with other creatives can be soul nurturing.
- like contributing your ideas to support others
- want to increase your productivity, build momentum, and be held accountable to reach your full potential
- want a way to uncover your blind spots, think bigger, and continue your growth as an artist
Your 12-month Membership ($100) includes:
- Meeting once a month for a morning-tea ‘catchup’.You are encouraged to bring photos and/or your artwork/s so I can help you with what you’re working on. The session will start with a ‘hot seat’ (we will be going around the table to allow each person to ask specific questions or show their work) followed by time for informal discussions (for even more peer support).
When – Last Friday of every month, excluding December.
Time – 9:30 am – 11 am
VENUE: TBA – Various Cafes in the local area. Please purchase your own refreshments on arrival.
- Connecting ‘Virtually’ in the Facebook group. This is a place where you can stay in touch and share images and ideas with other group members. I will also be available for advice to help solve your ‘arty’ dilemmas and keep you on track for success.
- Invitations to other in-person gatherings and events that will be organised from time-to-time on weekends and evenings.
If you would like to see our refund policy, please click here.