Presented by Vicki Roubin
Expressive Arts Psychotherapist/Clinical Counsellor
M. Couns., Grad. Dip. Arts Psychotherapy, B.Mus.
PACFA Reg. (Clin) 22358.
Saturday, March 20th, 9:30am to 3:45pm
Arts Psychotherapy for Self-Care, Discovery and Personal Growth
This one day workshop offers strengths-based explorations of all things pertaining to you and your life. Come ready to …
- Explore your inner world through a series of uniquely designed art-making invitations
- Foster awareness and insight around what’s most important to you
- Examine what holds you back and what propels you forward
- Reconnect to Self and express your deeper truth in a supportive, safe space
- Gain new perspective on your journey thus far and what it is you truly desire moving forward
- Identify personal resources and strategies to help on the tricky days
$200 (includes all art materials & morning tea) BYO lunc